Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where lumen output is a priority.
• 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
• Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
• Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
• Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
• Universal tool-free mounting system.
• Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
• Micro-USB Rechargeable
• Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
• High 1:30 / 1200
• Med 3:00 / 600
• Low 6:00 / 300
• Pulse 9:00 / 300
• Flash 18:00 / 300
• Race High 2:00 / 1000
• Race Low 4:00 / 450
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
Displaying reviews 1
Bought this to help with daily commutes in and around Norwood - usually early mornigs and back home at dusk or later. Very easy to use and charging is great off the USB. Battery life on "flash" mode is realistically 90 minutes before you start to get a warning - but with the battery save tecnology, you can continue to use at near full brightness for at least another 60 minutes. The beam is well focused and provides good to very good illumination up to about 15 miles an hour. Higher than that I find that I can start to out ride the beam - a little. Overall, very pleased and plan to buy a couple more as gifts in the Spring for close friends.